We are officially releasing on our web page to inform you about the development of New Europe Master in Banking and Entrepreneurship.
The XII Ed. of our Master Course will be this year for strategic reasons suspended. It is important to underline that this experience has led us to excellent results and we are looking forward to develop new programs and Business School methods.
Application and deadline
In order to apply for the New Europe Master in Banking and Entrepreneurship and the related scholarship, applicants must provide the following documents no later than June 30, 2014.
Any other references to support your application are also welcome (but not mandatory).
- Motivation letter (Let us know why you want to be involved in this program and why you are the right candidate. – 1 page maximum)
- Curriculum Vitae (Provide us with detailed information. – 2 pages maximum)
- Application form (Digitally complete the formal request for the scholarship. Please use handwriting only for the signature.)
- Passport copy
- English transcript of academic degree, exams, grades
- Language certificates
- Letter of recommendation (e.g. university professor, manager of a company)
All documents listed above must be sent as a hard copy application by post to:
Ec Convento San Francesco
Via E. de Amicis, 4
31015 Conegliano (TV) - ITALY
Important: In addition, please send the following documents also via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 30, 2014 at the latest. (The deadline is the same, but we suggest that you send the electronic files as early in advance as possible.):
The scholarship application form for the program is available at the bottom of this page.
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application form (signed and scanned)